Trackita Pty Ltd Phone & Internet Use Policy
What This Is About
We know phones and the internet are a part of daily life. But they can also distract us and even cause problems at work. This policy sets the ground rules for using phones and the internet while you’re on the job here at Trackita.
Remember, this isn’t a contract, and we can change this policy when we need to.
Using Phones at Work
- Personal Calls: Don’t let personal calls or texts distract you or keep you from your tasks or helping customers. If it’s not an emergency, save the calls and texts for breaks or outside work hours.
- Work Phones: If we give you a phone for work, use it professionally and only for work stuff, unless there’s an emergency or we say otherwise.
- No Funny Business: Don’t use any company phones to break the law or send mean or offensive messages. If you do, you could be fired.
- Pay for Personal Use: If you use the work phone for personal stuff, you might have to pay us back, unless we say it’s okay.
Internet & Email Rules
- Work-Related Use: Use the internet and email for tasks that are part of your job.
- Ask Before Personal Use: Don’t browse the web or check personal email unless you have permission from your manager.
- Keep It Clean: Don’t send or look at stuff that’s illegal, rude, or offensive.
- Confidential Info: Don’t share any private company info online.
- No Hacking: Don’t try to get into computers or systems without permission, whether they belong to us or someone else.
- Passwords: If we ask, you have to give us any passwords you use for work stuff. When you leave the job, you’ll have to give back any company equipment and info.
- No Using Other People’s Stuff: Don’t use someone else’s computer or email to break these rules.
What Happens if You Break the Rules?
If you don’t follow this policy, you could face discipline or even get fired. Doing illegal stuff on company systems could also get you in legal trouble.
Other Policies You Should Read
- Code of Conduct
- Social Media Policy
- Anti-Bullying & Anti-Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination
- Workplace Surveillance Policy
In short, be responsible and professional when using phones and the internet at work. What you do can affect your job and our company.